December 14, 2004
WTF was that?
I told him that I would arrange for us to meet up. 'Us' comprises of him,Caibei and me. He kept saying things like 'see how then lor..' and 'see how lah'. Me being me, I asked him straight if he's not very keen in meeting up. 'Cos if that's the case, just tell me. It's ok, no problem for me.
Like, hello, I am definitely not everyone's idea of good company. That much, I know.
And he said he never expected me to think that way.
I think, 'Why the fuck not?'
I asked, 'Why not?'
That would have been my attitude if I'm not really keen in meeting someone but feels obliged to. However, usually, I'm more forthright than that. Curt replies, maybe. But, when I say I'm going to make it for a meet up, you can truly expect that I will make time to make it. That's me.
I explained. He said, 'Whatever'.
I'm seriously pissed.
xxx
Continuing from that...
I don't know how to be politically correct all the time. I absolutely do not see the need to be. I rather keep quiet than to say something stupidly correct. And if I don't have anything to contribute, I'd much rather just listen.
I think the people who enjoys my company falls under either one or both of the categories - those who enjoy my quiet but supportive and encouraging presense and those who enjoy my bloody-straight-say-what-I-think-even-if-it-sounds-feisty kind of attitude (Ok, sometimes bit sarcastic too).
My colleague has this on her desk: I can only please one person in one day. Today's not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good too.
In fact, this whole lifetime, you can forget about it.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:16